Ingame Decreasing Hidden Ability breed times

Should Pixelverse change Hidden Ability breed times?

• Yes

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No (Means you do not want to change time)

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Yes (Means you want to decrease time)

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RocketOG

Staff member
Admin
Manager
Donator
Reaction score
I feel like a better change would be to keep times the same, but decrease the chance for HAs to appear. Increasing breeding times is just an annoyance but HAs won’t truely be rare since you can still obtain them easily, albeit with a longer wait. Making them rarer out of eggs will cause their value to spike since you can’t easily obtain them anymore, giving the market the effect the server [rocket] wanted.

This is the system Pokémon brick bronze used and it worked quite well.

Personally, I like the previous system. HAs aren’t all super powerful. Sure, slowbros regenerator is quite powerful, and serperiors contrary is OP but 90% of HAs aren’t super helpful and don’t give their users a competitive a competitive edge.
I'll see if Big can do this.

Plubbyy

Staff member
Quality Control
Donator
Reaction score
I feel like a better change would be to keep times the same, but decrease the chance for HAs to appear. Increasing breeding times is just an annoyance but HAs won’t truely be rare since you can still obtain them easily, albeit with a longer wait. Making them rarer out of eggs will cause their value to spike since you can’t easily obtain them anymore, giving the market the effect the server [rocket] wanted.

This is the system Pokémon brick bronze used and it worked quite well.

Personally, I like the previous system. HAs aren’t all super powerful. Sure, slowbros regenerator is quite powerful, and serperiors contrary is OP but 90% of HAs aren’t super helpful and don’t give their users a competitive edge.

I agree with what Seb and Skeet both said. It decribes fairness in 100% getting the Hidden Abillity but at the same time not flooding the econmy with Hidden Abillities. As opposed to making it so where it takes 10 or less days to get one egg. I think two or three days with a ditto or a different pokemon without the same dex number is fine. It is also much better, but your not gaurenteed perfect pokemon with good ivs, but with Hidden Ability. To me, it sounds more fair to the econimic system of Pixelverse and comepetitive play. It makes people work more hard for Hidden Abillities which should be implied to everything as a whole.